North County Dining Club
Along with incredible people, North County boasts a great selection of unique restaurants. The North County Dining Club exists to bring those two elements of our community together.
Currently we are organizing two dinner meet-ups a month and exploring lunch gatherings. If you're interested in enjoying delicious food, supporting local businesses, and meeting new neighbors, simply submit the "Stay Informed" form on this page and we will make sure you know about upcoming gatherings.
- Hendel's Market -10th @ 6:30 p.m.
- Banana Yummies - 16th @ 11:45 a.m.
- Ferguson Brewing - 25th @ 6:30 p.m.
- Kaslik Mediterranean - 11th @ 6:30 p.m.
- Cathy's Kitchen - 22nd @ 11:45 a.m.
- Mattingly's Inn - 23rd @ 6:30 p.m.
- Vincenzo's - 9th @ 6:30 p.m.
- Drake's Place - 13th @ 11:45 a.m.
- Drunken Fish Westport - 22nd @ 6:30 p.m.
- Las Fuentes - 11th @ 6:30 p.m.
- Signature Sand. Florissant - 22nd @ 11:45 a.m.
- Rizzo's - 28th @ 6:30 p.m.
- Lombardo's - 11th @ 6:30 p.m.
- Amore Pizza - 15th @ 11:45 a.m.
- Roberto's - 24th @ 6:30 p.m.
How It Works
- Participation in each event is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Unless otherwise noted, each party is separately responsible for their own food and beverage purchases.
- Due to the size of our gatherings many restaurants automatically add gratuity (tip) to each check. The required gratuity is the responsibility of each party. Generous tipping of our neighbors who serve us is requested.
- We strive to ensure that the Dining Club opportunities are open to all our North County Neighbors. To this end, financial help is often available for a few guests that otherwise could not join us. If financial help is provided we will strive to do so with full confidentiality.